Monday, April 6, 2015

022. | Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum


Serums have never been a staple item in my skincare routine. Yes, I have used them and some I've liked a lot, but they've never been as crucial for me as cleanser, moisturizer, or eye cream. One of my biggest problems with serums is that most are anti-aging, and anti-aging ingredients tend to be very pricey. While I have used skincare products that are anti-aging, it is hard to feel justified in spending money on preventing fine lines and wrinkles when I'm only 22.

The Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum caught my eye with its slogan: "Is your skin having a quarter-life crisis?" The product is designed for the period after the teenage hormonal acne phase, but before the intensive anti-aging phase. This spoke to my skincare needs perfectly, so I couldn't resist picking up a bottle. Keep reading for details!

The Original Skin Renewal Serum restores a healthy glow to the skin, while blurring imperfections and reducing the size of pores. It is formulated with Canadian Willowherb, Chestnut Seed, Salicylic Acid, Persian Silk Tree, and Algae. 

I've been using this for about a month now, and I've found that my skin is healthier looking, and my pores are noticeably smaller. I also am less prone to getting minor breakouts. If you struggle with large pores like I do, I highly recommend this product. The product is a light pink, thick gel and absorbs into the skin quickly. I normally apply the serum after using my facial cleanser. I let the serum sink in for about a minute before applying my moisturizer. 

The Original Skin Renewal Serum retails for $39 for 1 fl oz. and can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment