Monday, April 27, 2015

029. | Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser


I have a relatively complex skincare routine, which includes separate cleansers for morning and night. In the morning, I like to use a lightweight cleanser that brightens my skin and makes me look more awake. For the past year, I've been using the Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser. I first picked up the product on a whim. I had used and loved other products from the GinZing line, and figured this was worth trying. Since then, I have repurchasd the GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser at least four or five times. Keep reading for details!

The Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser is a daily face wash that contains exfoliating beads. For me, this product isn't an exfoliant, but simply contains exfoliating properties. Because of this, it is gentle and does not irritate skin with continued use. The Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser is formulated with panax ginseng, coffee beans, and jojoba and carnauba waxes, as well as grapefruit, lemon, and spearmint oils. This ingredients blended together produce a radiant, refreshed effect on the skin.

The product has a citrus/orange scent, which helps me wake up in the morning. This does a great job at thoroughly cleansing bare skin. However, it is not extremely effective at removing makeup or unclogging pores. For these reasons, this does not work as a night time cleanser on my skin.

The Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser retails for $19.50 and contains 5 fluid ounces of product. Click here to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment