Tuesday, April 7, 2015

023. | Milani Color Statement Lip Liner


As I've gotten older and began wearing lipstick on an almost daily basis, I've realized how important a good lip liner is. It provides a smooth base for applying lipstick, and keeps the lipstick from feathering or fading too unevenly. Even though lip liner is necessary in my beauty routine, I don't like shelling out a bunch of money on liner. That's because I use it with a lipstick, not as a stand alone lip product. But, until recently I haven't been able to find any quality drugstore lip liners. And then I came across the Milani Color Statement Lip Liner. Keep reading for details on this amazing product!

The Milani Color Statement Lip Liner is a wood pencil that requires sharpening. The formula is creamy blends into the lips beautifully. The liner stays put and does not bleed outside of the lip line. Milani claims that the product is long wearing, however it will fade after eating or drinking excessively. I don't mind having to reapply lip product throughout the day. Even though it will fade, it does not fade as quickly as a lipstick will.


I've been trying to research how many colors the range carries in total, and it's been more difficult that I had expected. My best guess is that there are ten shades, ranging from nude to a deep red. I currently have five shades that appeal to my specific taste: Nude, All Natural, Spice, True Red, and Bordeaux (swatched, in this order, above).

The Milani Color Statement Lip Liner retails for $3.99 and is formulated with all vegan ingredients. Click here to purchase!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The sound amazing and the swatches look so nice. I will have to pick one up! I really love Milani! I really like your blog, I'm following you now on bloglovin. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete