Saturday, January 31, 2015

016. | OPI Going My Way or Norway?


OPI Going My Way or Norway? was released with the Nordic Nail Lacquer Collection. I picked this up a few months ago, and just recently tried it for the first time. The consistency of this polish is a dream. It is creamy, smooth, and thick, but also easy to evenly coat over the nail. The formulation of this polish is one of the bests I've come across in the OPI brand.

The camel color is a sophisticated way to wear a neutral nail. It applies almost exactly as it looks in the bottle. The photo above is a two coat application.

Like most OPI collections, the Nordic Nail Lacquer Collection is still being sold in stores, even though it was released quite some time ago. Ulta's website has the full collection available for purchase. OPI polishes retail for $9.50 and can be purchased here.

What is your favorite neutral polish?

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely polish! I think it would fit my skin tone well when I want nude colored nails...Happy Monday, Kate :)

    http://www.lovecompassionatelee.com/

    ReplyDelete