Thursday, January 29, 2015

015. | theBalm Hot Mama! Blush


When it comes to blush colors, I normally gravitate towards neutral bronzes and roses. However, I have a small collection of bright and colorful blushes that I use when I'm feeling a little playful. One of those blushes is theBalm's Hot Mama! Blush, a peach shade with gold shimmer. Keep reading for more details!


Hot Mama! is a shimmering peach with tiny specks of gold glimmer (not quite a glitter, more than a sheen - a term I've just invented on the spot). On the cheeks, it gives a beautiful, summertime glow. The powder is very finely milled and easy to blend. It is not as pigmented as some of the other blushes from the brand, which I actually prefer. I like a medium-opaque color in blushes the best, so I can have control over how intense my cheeks are.

As with all products from theBalm, Hot Mama! comes in an adorable magnetic cardboard package with a vintage pinup on the front. The compact contains a small mirror, which I think is too tiny to be very useful, but it could come in handy in a pinch.


Hot Mama! contains .25 oz. of product and retails for $20. Click here to purchase.

What is your favorite bright colored blush?

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try the Balm products but can't decide on a blush colour to start with, perhaps I'll give this one ago, the colour looks great!

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete