Wednesday, December 3, 2014

006. | John Frieda Frizz Ease Leave-In Conditioner


I've been using the John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner on-and-off for over five years. Leave-in conditioner is a staple in my haircare routine; my hair is thicker and dry from coloring, so I need product to add extra moisture into my hair after shampooing and conditioning. I like the Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner because it detangles well, and is lightweight and safe for color treated hair. Read on for details.

After showering and towel drying, I spritz  the Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner all over my damp hair from root to end. The product is liquid and comes out in a fine mist, making it easy to coat my entire head. As a bonus, it smells nice. Then, I brush the product through my hair, apply any other product I'm using that day, and blow dry and style. This helps my hair stay smooth and shiny throughout the day.

Being honest, the Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner isn't life changing or completely incredible. But, it works well as part of a normal haircare routine, and helps manage normal textured hair. Plus, it retails for $5.99, making it a super bargain. (Tip: The entire John Frieda line is buy one, get one half off at Ulta from time to time.) I have used higher end leave-in conditioners that I liked slightly more. However, the Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner remains my favorite drugstore option.


Ingredients: WATER, GLYCERIN, AMODIMETHICONE, PANTHENOL, BISAMINO PEG/PPG-41/3 AMINOETHYL PG-PROPYL DIMETHICONE, VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYLMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TRIDECETH-12, DIMETHICONE PEG-8 MEADOWFOAMATE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, FRAGRANCE, POLYQUATERNIUM-59, COCODIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHELIDONIUM MAJUS EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, ASCORBIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

No comments:

Post a Comment